Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Music

Just a quick random post for you.

Some of my friends think that I have the weirdest taste in music. If you have the opprotunity to browse through my iPod or my collection on my computer, you'd probably look at me like i'm cracked. It goes through every single genre out there.

Lately though, i've gone from enjoying Blue October, Three Days Grace, Say Anything, Muse, and Coheed and Cambria to way too much Beach Boys, Jack Johnson, and a whole lot of Conor Oberst and Bright Eyes. A lot of the stuff my boyfriend introduced me to.

I really wonder what's responsible for the total opposite end of the spectrum switch.

In the meantime, I think that everyone should take a hypothetical trip to California in the 50's and 60's and listen to the Beach Boys..
Or check out Jack Johnson and Conor Oberst. ;)

Peace!

Currently listening to: "Sleep Through the Static" - Jack Johnson