Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girls need to stop.

I'd like to start of this post by thanking my fellow "Haunted House Writer", blog writer, and good friend Mr. Cory Brin by giving me the idea for this post due to his post of "Christmas needs to stop" and others.

Hey Cory, i'm advertising your blog on my blog, you cool with that? K? Cool.
EVERYONE CHECK OUT CORY'S AWESOME BLOG AT: http://hauntedhousewriter.blogspot.com/

*ahem* Anyway.

Okay, this post is dedicated to every female who lives in a location that gets exceptionally cold in the winter months and who owns a pair of Ugg Boots or something similar.

Now, those of you who know me know I have similar boots to Uggs and wear them quite often. I love them. They're comfy, they're warm, and I think they look cute. That's probably because they remind me of what a lot of characters in the video games wear that I love oh so much:

"Link" of Legend of Zelda thinks boots over pants are cool.

But anyway, what disgusts me is the fact that girls wear.. skirts.. with no leggings.. or tights.. and just boots. Or shorts. A few weeks ago I actually saw a girl at the mall wearing a tiny pair of shorts, a winter coat, and a pair of Uggs.

It was snowing by the way, and the wind was whipping. It was freezing, quite simply.
Whoever that chick was, I wanted to seriously smack her.

You don't look cute senoritas, you look stupid. And you're probably freezing your little legs off, so just stop it and do us all a favor.

It just goes back to the latest trend of girls acting stupid for attention, but that's something to address next time.

Leave your thoughts for what you think of this very "practical" *rolls eyes* style!



Peace out!
-Amy

Currently listening to (And recommends!): Woe (The Optimist) - Say Anything