Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Blog!

Okay, so this will be... attempt number... 3, I think, of trying to keep and updated blog? I might actually do it this time. Key word there, might.
I've decided that i'm not quite sure what i'm going to post in here (Oxymoron, yes! +10). One day, it could be about Gravestone, it could be about Drama Club, it could be about school, music, my boyfriend, video games, books, my art teacher that I despise with the intensity of one thousands suns, whatever... But... it could possibly be interesting.

Today I come to you with school. And here's why:
Senior projects are in full swing. My senior class are half-way through our second oral updates (I finished! I got a 98! Yay!) and we're beginning work on our Research Paper. *insert suspenseful music here* I decided to do my paper on The No Child Left Behind Act and It's Effects On Our Education!
As I dove into this topic, i've discovered that there's a LOT to look at... but no one's really saying anything at all.
I believe that this act is holding the United State's students back. Reason being that no one is just as intelligent as another person... Now, I know that "you're only as strong as your weakest link," but i'm here to tell you that I don't believe in popular sayings and that you can always make your weakest link do something exceptionally simple, like just sitting there and nodding occasionally.

Okay, i'm getting a little off-topic. But my point is this:
COMMENT ON THIS POST AND (Intelligently!) TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ACT!

Warning: I might use your words in my paper, if that happens... i'll let you know. So please use a name that I will recognize - or just let me know who you are.



Also, i've decided that at the end of my posts i'm going to tell you a song that I think you should listen to. So here's today's:
-Congratulations (Featuring Imogen Heap) by Blue October